How to get traffic; building links.

Aright, we've got down the adsense thing[if you didnt, read my last post.], now how to we get viewers?

Linkbuilding.

This is basically getting your blogs name and URL out there. Anyplace you can get it, dont spam folks, post it. If you post on forums that allow signatures, put it there. If you have a myspace or facebook, add it to your profile. Add it to your eBay auctions. submit it to google and other search engines or directories.
[here is the link to add URL to google]
another tip is , when you comment on someone else's blog, leave your URL in the comment, ask that blogger to add you to their blogroll.
The more you do this, the more exposure your site will get, resulting in more traffic.
TRAFFIC IS IMPORTANT.
...i mean, think about it, if you have a great blog, fancy images, great content, and you even offer free prizes. what good is that if no one can see it?????

Take this blog for example. I don't have very many images at all, but i am trying to get people to subscribe because they may think i have good information.

So, lets see, what Ive told you is...:
Start a blog ->Choose a niche ->Write good articles, content, add things people like->Monetize(with google adsense, we'll learn some other ways later)-> build links.
that about sum's up making money blogging.
If you know a lot about a topic, then you'll have no trouble with the blogging aspect. Its only that no matter how much you know, you still must BUILD Links, get your blogs name out there, be heard of...
til next time folks, good luck!

1 comment:

Brother Raphy said...

This is a high-quality blog I ever seen!!!

I highly appreciate your blog and I would like to say, wish you the best blogging...I am still new in blogging and I really don't know how I can create a place where people may "Subscribe via their email" and receive my new posts without visiting my blog...I would like you to please help me with any information you have about this question. I will try to create a link in my blog with your URL so that people may easily visit your blog and receive the helpful information that I got from your blog.

My URL is http://mrraphy.blogspot.com/ and I would be very happy if you can help me.

Kindly regards
MR MALULEKE